Why travel with a
Yes Bank Powered Chalo Card
Features Of The Yes Bank Powered Chalo Card
- Activate your Chalo Card online from anywhere at your convenience
- Track your card balance and view transaction history
- Initiate request for online blocking and balance transfer
Only available for Chalo Cards powered by Yes Bank
How To Get
Chalo Card Online
Step 1. Get Your Chalo Card Activation Code Online
Important: Before you begin, please have your Aadhaar card or PAN card ready.
- Visit www.chalo.com/activate
- Enter your mobile number and complete SMS OTP verification
- Enter your personal details exactly as they are mentioned on your Aadhaar card
Your Aadhaar details will be instantly verified online, and your unique card activation code will be generated.
Step 2: Get A New Chalo Card At Any Chalo Counter
Now you can visit any Chalo Centre with your activation code and get a new Chalo Card. You can get your Chalo Card recharged from your bus conductor or from your nearest Chalo Centre.Get Your Card Activation Code
Reach Out To Us
Chalo Card Counters In Udupi
UBOA Office, Raj Tower, Opposite City Bus Stand
Udupi City Bus Stand, Manipal Bus Stop, Malpe Bus Stop, Santekatte Bus Stop
Chalo Card Counters In Mangaluru
DKBOA Office, Milagres Mansion, Hampankatta
Chalo Office in City Tower, Opposite Service Bus Stand
Chalo Card Counters In Kerala
1X/503H,Puthenpurayil Buliding,Poothotta P.O,Eranakulam
First Floor, Eswary building, Near KSRTC, Vaikom
Chalo Card today!
Just ask the bus conductor for your Chalo Card, and start experiencing a new way to travel by bus right away.
Terms And Conditions for Chalo Card powered by Yes Bank