People Team: Mumbai
Chalo is looking to amp up its current People Team with a Senior Manager/AVP. You must be an expert in building an A-class team ground-up, help structure an emotionally engaging culture, and building a culture of high ethics and value system. The team is both data and people-driven and building leaders and coaching them for alignment is at the heart of the way it functions.
If you have it in you to find, engage, and retain some of the best minds that will help make public transport better in the country, and work on programs that will help the organisation thrive.
- Building strong relationships at all levels and geographies throughout the organization.
- Lead the team in planning and roll-out of HR programs and initiatives.
- Work with employees on performance management challenges
- Provide support and consultation to different teams, create an open window to manage queries about HR programs, policies and other HR-related topics.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to organize and analyze data, using HRIS systems for reporting.
- Experience working in HR and building a team from scratch
- Experience with data, analysis, trends and reports.